You have options when it comes to your insurance. We have partnered with companies to offer you low rates on your insurance just for being a member at Harvester Financial Credit Union.
Protect your Auto Investment with Guaranteed Asset Protection.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) offers protection against financial liability when you finance a new or used vehicle. GAP protects against financial loss in the event that your vehicle is totaled or stolen. For more information, Click Here.
Auto Extended Warranty - Route 66
ARE YOU PREPARED for a mechanical breakdown with your vehicle? Do you have the necessary cash to pay for the rising cost of repairs? If you answered no to either of these questions then a Route 66 Extended Warranty is an intelligent investment to ensure that you are covered if a mechanical breakdown does occur. The price of vehicles is consistently on the rise as well as the costs of repairing them. Did you know that one in three vehicles will experience some type of mechanical failure in a given year? According to ConsumerReports.com, “the average three year old car has 55 problems per 100 vehicles”.
A Route 66 Extended Warranty not only protects your investment from expensive mechanical breakdowns, but it also comes with a $0 deductible, 24/7/365 Roadside Service, rental car benefits, 30-day money back guarantees, nationwide coverage, and is fully transferable. The Route 66 Extended Warranty is the most comprehensive coverage for all makes and models of automobiles so that you will be able to enjoy your new purchase and have “peace of mind” because even the most reliable vehicle can develop a mechanical problem at any time.
With the Route 66 Extended Warranty’s Open Enrollment you don’t have to purchase your warranty at the time of purchase, but at any time during the life of the vehicle. Regardless if your vehicle is still under a manufacturer’s warranty, Route 66 Extended Warranty has a plan that will fit your vehicle. DON’T GET STUCK WITH OUT COVERAGE!
Stop in and let us share with you how we can add the warranty to any vehicle that you currently have or are looking to buy.
Key Benefits of Route 66 Warranty:
- Zero deductible on all plans - limited out of pocket to consumer
- Nationwide coverage able to be used at any certified mechanic
- Total loss refund - refunds the purchase price of warranty if vehicle is declared totaled (by act if God or collision) regardless of claims paid
- 30 day free look - Cancel within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund (pro-rated refund available after 30 days)
- 24/7 Roadside Service - Towing, fluid delivery, lockout, etc.
- Rental allowance on all plans
- Battery allowances on Main and Easy Streets
- Fully transferable - helps increase the resale value of the vehicle
- All calls are answered in our home office - no automated systems to work though making the claims process simple for the consumer
- Claims are handled directly between advisors and repair facility
- Claims payments are sent directly to the repair facility for parts AND labor
- Affordably priced as a credit union program for credit union members
Need a Quote?
My Insurance Info
If you received a letter requesting a current copy of your insurance, please click here to enter your vehicle insurance information for verification.
TruStage® Auto and Homeowners Program
You trust Harvester Financial Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- TruStage Auto and Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote.
The TruStage Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. For more information, go to: www.trustage.com
Saving on health insurance can be easy with the TruStage Health Insurance Program.
Need health insurance? The open enrollment period runs from November 1 until January 31.
- You could save $434.39 a month on health insurance.*
- More than 75% of applicants qualify for financial help.**
- GoHealth advisors can help you find the right plan for you and your family.
© TruStage, 2015. All rights reserved.
The TruStage Health Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide and operates in all states with the exception of Massachusetts, Hawaii, Vermont and Rhode Island. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
*Families eligible for the Advance Premium Tax Credit save an average of $434.39 per month on their health insurance when they shopped through GoHealth (2015 OE). **Over 75% of those who enrolled through GoHealth are eligible for the Advance Premium Tax Credit to lower the cost of their health insurance (2014 OE)
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
Accidents can happen anytime. Don’t leave them unprepared.
Your untimely accidental death could leave your family with long lasting financial burdens. Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance can help give them a safety net.
How does it work?
As a member of Harvester Financial Credit Union you are eligible to enroll for $1000 of no-cost TruStage® Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance. AD&D insurance can pay a cash benefit to your beneficiary if you die in an accident or suffer a serious injury.
Once you enroll, AD&D insurance pays a cash benefit to your beneficiary if you die from an accident or you are seriously injured. Credit union members ages 18 and over can also choose to increase their protection (Member Only Plan) or their family's (Family Plan) with up to an additional $300,000 in coverage.
Acceptance is guaranteed and there are no medical questions.
Enroll today at www.TruStage.com/ADD
TruStage® AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. Base Policy Series E10a-014-2012, E10a-ADD-2012 and E10a-015-2012.