Harvester Financial Credit Union (HFCU) will reopen on Monday, June 1, 2020.
Updated May 29, 2020
Our branch lobbies will reopen on Monday, June 1, 2020. We are asking members to continue to use our drive-thru windows to perform standard transactions. We will be limiting the number of members allowed in the lobbies to help maintain social distancing.
For the safety of our members and staff, we ask that if you are sick or if you’ve come in contact with someone with the COVID-19 virus, please refrain from visiting our branches or drive-thru windows.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this unprecedented time. HFCU has taken serious measures to help protect our staff and members. Recently, we have required that all employees go through a health questionnaire screening every day to help minimize risks. In addition, all employees assisting members will be required to wear a mask and we encourage members to wear a mask as well.
Here are some of our current safety measures. These safety measures will continue to be in effect when we fully reopen branches on June 1st.
- HFCU requires our employees, members, and visitors to follow the social distancing requirements established by the CDC, including maintaining six-foot social distancing for employees and members of the general public when possible.
- Face shields have been installed on our teller lines and new member account desks. All employees who have actual contact with members (either behind the teller line or office) will wear masks at all times when members are directly present.
- Members and visitors will be encouraged to wear masks at all times while in our branches.
- Loan and new account activity will continue to be encouraged to be conducted virtually, when possible.
- To facilitate social distancing, we have marked six-foot distances in our branch lobbies. Additionally, seating in lobby areas will have at least six feet of separation.
- Our public restroom at our Indianapolis will be closed until further notice.
- We have installed air purification bipolar ionization systems at both locations to break down pathogens.
- We are encouraging members to continue to use our drive-thrus when possible to help minimize person to person interactions.
- We may ask members who are wearing masks to briefly pull them down to allow us to positively identify them.
- We are are asking members to promptly exit the credit union upon completion of their transaction to help minimize the number of people in the lobbies.
We have several ways to access your Harvester Financial account. These include:
- Our website at harvesterfcu.org
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- SYBIL phone banking 800-471-6663
- Surcharge-free ATMs
- Call us at 317-352-0455
We also understand that your employment may be disrupted due to COVID-19. Please reach out to us by calling 317.352.0455 if you find yourself in this situation and let us discuss how we might be of assistance.
Please continue to check our website for future updates.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during all of this. We will continue to provide quality financial services to you as we navigate through these challenging times. The health of our members and employees is of the utmost importance. We will continue to monitor federal and state guidelines to make sure we are in compliance.
We look forward to continuing to serve you!