Annual Meeting 2018
Mark your calendars for the 64th Annual Meeting
The Credit Union Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 22, 2018 at the La Quinta Hotel at 5120 Victory Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46203. Registration of qualified voters will begin at 9:00 a.m. and the meeeting starts at 9:30 a.m. Coffee and light refreshments will be provided.
At the Annual Meeting, the election of (2) directors and (1) Supervisory Committee members will be held.
The following nominations have been submitted by the Nominating Committee:
- Board of Directors: Two (2) to be elected.
- Mike Metcalf
- Steve Bennett
- Supervisory Committee: One (1) to be elected.
- Carl Delph
Additional nominations will not be accepted from the floor. The following procedure must be followed to enter a name on the ballot:
1. Pick up an application from the credit union during business hours.
2. Obtain signatures from 80 valid members in good standing of the credit union.
3. Complete a biographical data form to either the credit union office or the Board Secretary, Owen Rexroat, no later than 11: 00 AM, February 5, 2018.
If there are additional nominations approved, the final ballot will be posted at the credit union offices no later than 11:00 AM, Tuesday, February 20, 2018. Only the primary member on an account with a minimum balance of $5.00 will be eligible to vote. Each member is allowed only one vote, regardless of the number of accounts he/she has at the Credit Union. Organizational accounts are allowed one vote. There will be no off-site ballot boxes. You must be present to vote.